This is not an uncommon practice:
- Google 'nab' and you get American Express
- Google 'Melbourne Business School' and you get the AGSM
- Google 'RACV' and you get AAMI (among others)
- Google 'HBA' and you get Australian Unity (among others)
- Google 'harvey world travel' and you get STA Travel (among others)
Anyhow all of these sponsored links are allocated by auction anyway. To get priority you need to bid more and also have a decent 'click through rate.' So they will only stay there if they are working. So go ahead, and click on that AGSM link.